2 LITTLE MONSTERS [DVD] 
2 LITTLE MONSTERS tells the fictional story of two boys who are released from prison on their eighteenth birthdays after killing a three-year old boy when they were ten.
MPAA Rating: TV-14
James and Carl were only ten-years old when they kidnapped and murdered three-year old David McClendon. They were caught, tried, convicted and placed in separate juvenile facilities. At eighteen-years old, both are given new names and released back into society, much to the horror of the nation. The story follows the lives of these two boys as they try to start over, escape the past and survive the growing outcry following their release.
James V. Greco III
May May Luong, David Schmoeller
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director David Schmoeller and Producer May May Luong
- Audio Commentary with Stars Charles Cantrell and Ryan LeBoeuf
- Behind the Scenes Featurette
- Featurette: Ten Years Before
- Featurette: Auditions for Little Monsters
- Deleted Scenes
Region All Regions
Aspect Ratio 1.78:1
Subtitles English, Portuguese, Spanish